What were the three most important points you absorbed from the mid-semester crit?
Well, once again it was suggested to make Welles more menacing or threatening at first.
A good suggestion (which I actually took upon in one shot) was to cut to a reaction rather than focus on the lip sync the entire time. And while I still had to work on an additional shot, it did help to break up the scene a little.
Points that I did like were suggestions on how to make the film more cinematic or atmospheric, but once again, there's the matter of time and resources and there's only so much left I can do in only a month an a half.
Overall I was just glad to get feedback from additional perspectives. One person learned something new about film trivia, and another person was impressed with the ways I would deal with characters' heads at different angles.
No comments:
Post a Comment