According to my calendar I was supposed to complete the key poses for Shots 1 and 2. I was also supposed to have actors cast for the two starring characters.
Unfortunately the latter is still up in the air, however I have gotten in contact with three actors from the school of performing arts and they seem interested. I haven't made my official decision on who should play who, nor have I set up an official recording date. I ought to get that done this weekend at the earliest because these guys have rehearsals coming up soon.
However I did get the initial key poses finished, despite how uppity the Flash program can be.
According to my calendar this week I should get the keys for Shots 3 and 4 done for next week. And I should decide on actors and get the voice recording done this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment